LPG sampling cylinders are also known as liquefied petroleum gas samplers, liquefied petroleum gas samplers, liquefied petroleum gas samplers, sampling cylinders, liquefied gas sampling cylinders, and liquefied gas samplers. Liquefied petroleum gas sampling cylinders comply with SH/T0233 "Liquefied Petroleum Gas Sampling Method", SY/ZJ1045 standard and ASTM D1265 standard.
Suitable for sampling, storage and transportation of ethylene, propylene, butadiene, liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas and other gases and liquids under the same operating conditions. The inner wall can be lined with anti-corrosion coating to prevent the trace elements in the gas sample from being adsorbed on the stainless steel surface, and the pressure gauge, the outage tube and the anti-riot film device can be assembled. Another quick connector (button quick connector), connecting hose (various materials) to choose from.
1. Cylinder made of 304, 316 / 316L, with pressure gauge, corrosion-resistant, lightweight, easy to carry, standard interface, simple operation, rapid assembly and disassembly.
2, good performance, safe and reliable, a wide range of applications.
3, with security explosion-proof membrane, pressure, no deformation.
4, the unique structure of the valve, sealing performance, and long life.
5, with a bakelite handle for carrying.
6, optional high pressure metal hose.
7. The bottle body is made of seamless tube with consistent wall thickness, size and capacity
8. The smooth inner neck transition section is easy to clean and can eliminate residual samples
9, cold forming NPT internal thread has a greater strength
10. One-off extrusion avoids sampling leakage caused by arc welding structure
11, install stainless steel wrapped handle PTFE, can easily handle the sampling cylinder, strong and durable, will not be damaged
12. Unique valve structure, good sealing, long service life
Selection of liquefied petroleum gas sampler (sampling cylinder):
Gas sampling cylinders (samplers) are available for gases with large sample volumes and pressures (usually greater than 50 ml and pressures above 1 Mpa); pressure vessels (oil gas sampling bottles) can be used for smaller gases.
Liquefied petroleum gas sampling cylinder material: 1Cr18Ni9Ti ,
Working pressure 20Mpa; pressure 35Mpa;
Operating temperature -60°C～80°C
Specifications: 25ml, 50ml, 100ml, 150ml, 200ml, 250ml, 300ml, 500ml, 1000ml, 2000ml, 2500ml, 3000ml, 4500ml, 5000ml, 6000ml, 8000ml, 10000ml