JPS－300 automatic oil-sealing drainer is applicable to oil-sealing and drainage of petrochemical industry. And is specifically applicable to production equipment where oil density ≤970kg/m3 and oil storage tanks.
This device can be installed either in or outside fire dike. No power-supply and manual control is in need, and the drainage pipeline can automatically open and close. The security of operation area will be ensured by the automatic control of drainage and unexpected oil leaking.
1) The device opens when medium in tank drain-pipe is water, and the water will be drained out.
2) The device closes when medium in tank drain-pipe is oil, and the oil will be held.
3) When medium in tank drain-pipe is mixture of oil and water, the oil will float and be held, the water be drained.
4) If there is no medium in the pipe, the device will reserve some water to ensure that the mouth can be opened when necessary, and that the mouth be separated by water seal and the security of oil tank field be ensured.
5) The device is under physical principle, the mouth can open and close automatically. There is no need for manual control and power supply.
6) There is automatic water storage device under the water inlet, and when water level under the floating body is low, the water storage device will let water in until the floating body set back.
Ⅲ Structure Principle
Due to different specific density, oil and water possess different buoyancy force. The device is supported by this principle, and effectuates automatic open and close, and makes it possible to drain off water and withhold oil.